Sunday 1 January 2017

A Sneak Peek AVSC

     Hello lovely people, 

Wow, I can not believe it's January already eek. What happened to 2016?? 

I wanted to give you a sneak peek of my CT project..
 



Wow and I mean WOW, how gorgeous is the January kit!! ????  My head was bursting with ideas and hopefully I have come up with one idea that does justice to the beautiful papers and craft stash Aunty Vera sent me..

SO without further yakking, I give you a sneak peek of my 1st ever project as Creative Team Member...


 



 
**SUPER EXCITED** can you guess what I am creating !!!
 
I can tell you that it is colourful, with interesting bits and bobs and I am having so much fun doing it.. Is that enough information for you??
Well, then I reckon you will just have to come back and see what it is when I am finished lol.. And as a special treat I will even give you
 a list of all the products I used YAH!!
hehe... 
Make sure you go over and visit Aunt Vera's blog
 
 
Hugs,
 
Donna  xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x