Thursday 23 February 2017

3 Cards for the February Kit AVSC...

 
Hello Lovely People
Wow, I love the February Kit available HERE, so much that I couldn't
help myself, I had to make three cards
 
I combined elements in the kit with Project Life - Becky Higgins - Maggie Holmes Edition
and Pebbles Washi Tape to give you three wonderful cards...
 
Card1... There is something about Red and Brown that just 'goes' together...
And the Heart of Hearts die brings it altogether...
 
 
Card2... I made a shaker heart to match in with all the lushness
from the February Kit HERE??? and have to be honest
was so excited to use the stamp set 'Love Letters' by Lawn Fawn
"Instead of Texting I made this card", I mean how wonderful is this stamp...
 
 
And can you see I used the Shaker Embellishment Hearts from Cherry Lynn Designs from the January Kit inside of my heart..
 
 
 
Card 3... A Clean and Simple design but one I think is wonderful..
I love the piece of Ribbon on the bottom of the Project Life Cards
and the 'I love you' sentiment sets it off perfectly..

 
Did you notice all the flowers I used on the cards?
Yes I made them out of (wait for it ), Washi Tape. I had little pieces
left over and stuck them on a scrap piece of cardstock.
I then used the Retro Punch from EK Success to punch the flowers out...
 
 
Using the Darling Daisies from Cherry Lynn Designs and the
Floral Punch just made this flower..

 
Washi Tape is a brilliant product I think as it
has so much potential.. And these flowers look awesome..


Three Cards together...

 
  
........................................
  
FIND ME:


..............................

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S FEBRUARY  BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's February Unboxing HERE
 
(do not take notice of me saying Aunt Vera as it is AUNTY Vera
as Aunty Vera and Amira have told me; I am in the naughty corner sighhh) 
 
BUY Aunty Vera's MONTHLY BOXES HERE ???????

February Monthly kit is available for $110.00 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.
Two mini kits are the Hello Kit.... $49 (with 10% saving) and the I Love You Kit...... $26 (with 10% saving)

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by...
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x