Saturday 4 March 2017

All The Leaves Are Brown March Project # 3 AVSC

 
  
I'm on a Roll this month with the gorgeous kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..
 
What wonderful colours there is in this kit and as you guessed
it is Autumn... And this stamp from Penny Black 'A Day In Autumn'
is just plain gorgeous so I decided to make
4 cards to showcase it's 'Leafiness' ...

For Card 1... I used water colour paper..
With assorted Distress inks I applied ink directly to stamp using the markers..
I then spritzed with water and stamped on to watercolour paper..

 
Using the Jute String I wrapped it 3 times around the
panel and tied a metal leaf embellishment ..
I cut out 'thankful heart Feeling Blessed' from a border and adhered
it straight on the card front..

 
Card 2... I stamped the image with  Distress inks onto the Ranger Stamping Paper
 and I did not like it at all. The colours paled and it took ages to dry and actually
looks smudged in places.. I cut the tree out and added a mat from
the wonderful paper in the kit and then fussy cut the Tim Holtz Birch Trees from the embossing folder to add as a background..

 
I then fussy cut the gnomes and mushrooms and adhered them all under
a border..  Glossy Accents and Kindy Glitz finished the card..  

 
Card 3... Again using watercolour paper and Distress ink markers
I spritzed the stamp and simply stamped the image. I matted the
front of the card to a piece of scrap cardstock and added 'Falling  leaves'
from a border using 3D foam tape.

 
Look how gorgeous this turned out..

 
Card 4... I used the Spotlight Technique.. I stamped the tree on to plain
white cardstock using Memento Brown  then using the direct
 to stamp Distress markers technique, I stamped the image on to
watercolour paper and die cut a circle.

 
I then diecut a scalloped circle and added 3D foam tape to adhere it to the
card front at the same place on the background..  'I love Fall and Memories' from the border tucked under the circle makes it stand out..
Another border at the bottom and two punched leaves finishes off
this wonderful card..


FIND ME:


..............................

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S MARCH  BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's March Unboxing HERE
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

March Monthly kit is available for $75 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by...
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x