Thursday 9 March 2017

What Colours do I play AVSC




All the leaves are brown
and the sky is grey.....
but in your craft room,
with which colours do you play?...

MMM, A tough question really as I love all colours and shades.
BUT saying that, I think the colours I use the most
are the darker ones.. Blacks, Browns, Creams, Greens
and so on..

I do work with other colours and to be honest for
some strange reason have found myself working
with lots of Pink, go figure,
(might have something to do with the kits I have been receiving lol)...

Just a couple of samples to show you
what I mean lol...



Even though this one is Blue I have still
used shades of Brown..


Thank you for stopping by...
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x