Tuesday 4 April 2017

My Bestie - Boating

 
Hello, lovely people, Here I am again with a wonderful
project for My Bestie Aussie Challenge Blog..
April's theme was Male and Anything Goes..
 
I decided on the two projects, firstly a small photo album book made from
toilet rolls.. This idea has been going around for years, so I thought
I would create one for these two wonderful little guys..
 
1st Project
 
 
 
 

 

 



 

 
 
 
Tags inside the Photo Album pockets..

 

And for the second project, I created a window card
with the gorgeous paper from Graphic 45 to showcase
Sailor Boy..

 

 

 
 
 
  
You can visit the project on the blog HERE
 
Materials:
 
Big Head Big Eyes Sailor Boy
Big Head Big Eyes Cow Boy Image 115
Graphic 45 Paper Pad - By the Sea
Cream Cardstock - Cre8tive
Toilet Roll Tubes - upcycled
Impression Obsession Die - By the Sea 184L
Shell and Anchor Sea Breeze Die - Couture Creations
Round Tab - Stampin Up
Border Punch - EK Success
Wooden Icons - Anchor, Enjoy - Cre8tive
Mica Flakes - USArt Quest
Clip - Officeworks
Glossy Accents
3D Foam Tape
Assorted Ribbons
Bling - KaiserCraft
 
 
Thank You for coming to visit me..
 
Hugs
 
Donna xx
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x