Thursday 4 May 2017

I have been published...


YAH!, I have been published in the Creative Papercraft magazine for the second time ..I am so excited..  I love this magazine, not only because I am in it but because it has so much to offer..
There is projects, hints, tips, ideas and examples which I love.
 
AND I am on the front cover, yep you can see my pizza style box I made with the flowers as decorations. How cool is that !!

 
Here is a picture to show on page 70 you will see these cards and a tutorial on how to make them yourselves..

 
On page 34 is a tutorial for the pizza box... Simple as..

 
Pretty don't you think..

 
My Mothers Day cards to place in the box and a tutorial for the flowers which I must say thank you to Sandi Louise for your inspiration.



 
And what about this, my card is the preview for the next issue. How exciting is that !!

 
Do yourself a favour, go out and buy this magazine, it really does have so much to offer. Each issues has the wonderful Elaine Heinrich showcasing all the new and old techniques. I guarantee you will love it..
 
I hope I have inspired you to create wonderful things
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x