Wednesday 3 May 2017

May Handmade Flower - My Besties...

 
Hi, Here I am again with the May challenge for My Besties
'Handmade Flowers' HERE
 
I chose this darling image for this challenge and thought
the blue flower was perfect with the brightness of the copic
colouring..


The flower is a die from Cheery Lynn Designs called Sweet Williams.



 
I also created the little orange flowers using a rose die..


 
Don't you love the little blue flower in her hat..

 
 
Materials:
Sweet Fairy paper stack - Prima Marketing
Deep Mauve - Kaisercraft 
Sweet Williams die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Sophia's Heart Border - Cheery Lynn Designs
Fence - Doohickey
Sunshine & Smiles Die - Rambling Rose Collection - Ultimate Crafts
Rambling Flourish - Ultimate Crafts
Rambling Rose Corner - Ultimate Crafts
Rambling Rose Elegant Band - Ultimate Crafts
Rambling Tag & Corner Options - Ultimate Crafts
Facet Stones - Craft Stall
Butterfly Punch - EK Success
Copics
Distress Inks
 
Thank You for coming to visit me..
 
Hugs
 
Donna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x