Sunday 7 January 2018

Dress Paper Clip Art Tutorial

 
I love Paper Clip Art, there are so many things you can create with a paper clip.. I created these dresses for my paper clips.. So easy to make and fun as well..




Die cut 2 dress forms from cardboard, 1 from green Bazzill and 1 from Vintage Rose Garden.



As you can see here a 3 inch paper clip is much larger than the normal 50cm.



Ink around all edges as shown with Tattered Rose ink both sides of each dress form.



Adhere the paper clip with strong glue and place 3D Foam tape as shown. Adhere the 2 cardstock pieces together.



Adhere the Vintage Rose Garden dress form and the green Bazzill on the back as shown.



Decorate as desired. I added a piece of lace and ribbon around the waist then tied a bow. I fussy cut the word 'love' and using 3D foam tape adhered to the front of the dress. A bling finishes it off nicely.



I loved these three dress clips so much I made a box to place them in.. Looks wonderful doesn't it...



Three other dress paper clip art forms.. 



 

Materials:
Decorative Dress Forms - Spellbinders
Cardboard
Vintage Rose Garden - Couture Creations
Green Cardstock - Bazzill
3 inch Paper Clip
Tattered Rose Ink - Ranger
Scrap lace and Apricot ribbon

                                            I hope I have inspired you to
                                                 create glorious things
                                                             Hugs
                                                          Donna xx

https://www.facebook.com/DonnasFunStuff/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x