Thursday 11 January 2018

Envelope Book - AVSC

 
Envelope Book created with the kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..
 
Hi all, I love these little envelopes so I thought I would make a little book with them to show off the wonderful quotes with the paper.
I simply traced around one of the opened envelopes and cut a cover and back from the gorgeous paper in the kit..

 
Cover opened to show the first envelope... I really love these envelopes so much
that I didn't want any thing to cover them up..

 
I fussy cut the tent and painted it with dimensional magic..

 
The back of the book, as you can see I inked around all the paper
edges to give it some dimension..

 
The tag quotes I made are 2  3/4 inch x 3 1/8 inch..

 
Have you noticed I used the stencil with the paint (from the kit) for each tag.. 

 
I fussy cut each quote and also a number.. Love this washie tape
from Aunty Vera. 

 
A few bling and some pearl paint (from Aunty Vera) is all
you need for number 4.

 
A bit of glitter makes number 5 sparkle..

 
Following the theme through all of the quote cards
using stencil and paint  and of course a peach border
finished this one.

 
Count the stars has lots of sparkle and works wonderful
with this background paper.

 
Number 8 has lots of shine and pearl paint in the flowers
make this pretty..

 
Love this little book with all the quotes..

 
These envelopes are just to darn gorgeous..

 
I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx
 
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

January Monthly kit is available for $46.20 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
and don't for get to say hi!!

.................................

Materials:
January Kit
SU ink - Crushed Curry
 Bling and ribbon from Aunty Vera
Wink of Stella - Zig
Dimensional magic
Kindy glitz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x