Tuesday 30 January 2018

My Bestie February Aussie Challenge

 
 Hi all, Well it's My Bestie time again and for this month of February I have created a
Criss Cross Card that I had a brilliant time making...
 
Cut one piece of 15inch by 5 inch cardstock, score at 5inches and 10inches.
Cut of the diagonal as shown. 

 
Cut two pieces of black cardstock @ 4 7/8 inch x 4 7/8 inch. Cut one piece on the diagonal.

 
Cut one piece Black cardstock @ 4 3/4 inch x 4 3/4 inch
Cut one piece White cardstock @ 4 7/8 inch x 4 7/8 inch
Cut one Patterned piece of paper @ 4 3/4 inch x 4 3/4 inch cut on diagonal
(remember to watch where your patterns are).
 Cut two pieces of Pattern paper @ 4 5/8 inch x 4 5/8 inch
 
 
 

Adhere all together as shown


 
Using the Sunrise Lily collection from Heartfelt Creations, diecut  3 large and 3 small flowers

 
Colour in using Pumpkin Pie
 Old Olive
Kiwi Kiss
So Saffron
all from Stampin Up 
 
 
I added a belly band later as I thought it needed something else.
This measures 1 5/8 inch x 11 3/4 inch black cardstock
patterned paper  1/2 inch x 11 3/4, score 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
 
I also fussy cut the flowers and vase from the Sunrise Lily paper and adhered to card using 3D foam tape.
 
 
 I cut some tabs from Lots of Labels - Stampin Up and place a gold brad in the centre as shown.
 
 
 I punched some hearts from a heart punch - Friskars and adhered them
using 3D foam tape.
The flowers were sprayed with a liquid adhesive and sprinkled with a fine glitter.

 
 

 
I punched a black border and adhered it to both sides of the card.


 
The two Bestie images Valentine 155 and Hearts a Flutter were stamped
on water colour paper with Tuxedo Black then heat set.
 
Stitched Circles and Stitched Squares from Scrap Dragon was used to cut out the images which was then placed on 3D foam tape.
 
The images were coloured in with Distress Inks..
 

Thank you for stopping by.
I hope I have inspired you to create gorgeous things..
Hugs
Donna xx


5 comments:

  1. That beautiful and elaborated work, congrats. And thank you very much for takes part in our challenge My Besties Art españa. Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guauuuuu que belleza me encanta gracias por participar en nuestro en nuestro reto

    ReplyDelete

  3. A design charm. Thank you for being with us at My Besties Art España. Liliane Carvalho DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que belleza gracias por participar en My besties Spanish
    Carmen Aurora DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderfully crafted and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x