Wednesday 7 February 2018

Paperclip Folder

 
Hi all
As you know I have joined the #12 Paperclips of 2018 over at the
 Paper Clip FB page HERE
Well Amira (admin) has created a tutorial of a paper clip art folder,
check out Amira's You Tube channel HERE
so I thought I would make one as well to store some of my
paperclips in. As it turns out mine are too big so I tweaked a little and
voila here is mine..
The cover, love this paper that I received in the January kit 2017 from
Aunty Vera HERE
 
 
Opening the cover, love this paper...


As you can just see peeking out in the middle, I have two pockets to keep the other Paperclips in.


Paperclips tucked away in the pockets...



Close up of the paper clip which is a large plastic black one.

 
Close up of the paperclips in the pockets..
 
 
I just love this design and I need to make smaller paperclips lol
 
I hope I have inspired you to create
glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x