Friday 2 March 2018

My Bestie Aussie Challenge - Easter Besties

 Hi all, this month was very exciting with My Besties Aussie Challenge.
We are creating with My Bestie images from the Easter range..
Wow, they are so gorgeous.. I couldn't seem to make up my mind
so I created this little book/folder to hold them all in.
I hope you love it as much as I loved creating it..

You can see the tutorial for the book  HERE
 
The cover of the book
I love this image 'Bunny and Bestie Mouse'...

 
How cute does these tiny butterflies look on a red heart..

 
Inside the cover and the start of my little book..
Holly Hopper - isn't she just gorgeous...

 
 
 
At the back of each Bestie Image I have made a colour chart
of the colours I have used for the image. I am thinking of adding
what I used the colours on, next to the numbers..

 
She is going to be just gorgeous I know it..

 
Free Carrotty Ride..
Lots of Orange and yellow, what more would you
want with this beautiful image...

 
You can never have too many bunnies and how adorable is this image..

 
I cannot wait to colour in those little chicks. She is so dainty
I want soft colours to finish this image..

 
I love pink bunnies so this is why I coloured her Pink..
As her eyes are so pretty I thought I would go a nice bright yellow
to start her off..

 
I haven't decided what I will do with Bunny Girl yet, hinting at red maybe...






 
You can buy all the wonderful images  Here

Don't forget to pop over to see the My Besties Aussie Challenge blog HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create Glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x