Sunday 29 April 2018

My Clean and Simple C&S Card Kits...

Hi All,
I have been feeling down since my son passed away, so I went up to my studio and
started to create kits of cards.
 
What surprised me the most while creating these was I thought
1. I wasn't going to be able to do anything.
2. I thought they would be dark and gloomy as that is how I have been feeling,
so you can imagine my surprise when I ended up with this lot of
Clean & Simple cards. Some I cased, others I didn't. It was simply what was in my head space at the time.
 
What am I going to do with these kits I hear you say; my answer would be,
I have no idea, maybe the group I teach on a Friday would want some
and if they didn't then I will use them myself  when I next feel ugg..
 
I hope you like them, I do...
 
 
 
Hello and Hugs Dies - Sizzix
Heart Punch - Ek Success


 
Classic Circle Die - Spellbinders Nestabilities
Small Heart die - Spellbinders  Nestabilities
1 inch Circle punch
Distress Inks


 
Jofy Stamps - Jofy Jm10, Jm11, Jm02, Jm09
Polka Dot Border Die - paper Smooches
Distress Inks and Copics
Butterfly punch - Ek Success Punch


 
BluePrint 27 Die Set - My Favorite Things
Stamps - Laquarelle Designs
Cardstock - A Fine Spring Day - Mood Catcher
Stampin Up Ink
 


 
Flowers from a friend -Judy
Stamp and punch - Stampin Up 


 
 Butterfly Card Front - KaiserCraft
Love is a butterfly stamp - Stampin Up
Assorted cardstock


 
 Lets Celebrate Stamp Set
Assorted circle punches
Assorted Cardstock


 
Flower Shop Stamp Set - Stampin up
Ink - Stampin Up
Awesome and Smile - cheery Lynn Designs
Ek Success Butterfly 


 
Darling Daisies Die -Cheery Lynn Designs  
Judy Blooms -  Cheery Lynn Designs
Snowflake5 - Cheery Lynn Designs
Sweet Williams - Cheery Lynn Designs
Heart Flourish die - IO
Su Ink
paper from stash


 
Star Stack Die - Paper Roses
Assorted Distress Oxide Inks
Black and white cardstock 
Ek Success Butterfly Punch



 
 Heart Stack - Paper Roses
Distress Oxide Inks
Ek Success Butterfly Punch
Black and White Cardstock


 
Honeycomb die - Alteration Tim Holtz
Stamps - Laquarelle 

 
 

 
Circle Mask Die - Ellison-Sizzix
Happiest Birthday Wishes - Stampin Up
Drifting Endless Embossing Folder - Couture Creations

 
Heart Borders Die - KaiserCraft
Clearly Kelly inks
Splots - assorted stamps
Ek Success Butterfly Punch

 
 

 
Stacker Flower 1,2,4,6 Die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Snowflake 5 die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Sweet Williams die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Pendant die - Nestabilities
Heart Border Punch - Martha Steward

 
 

 
Lets Celebrate Stamp Set - Stampin Up
Assorted Inks - Stampin Up
 
 
 

 
Folder and Stamps from a Craft Magazine.

 
 Heart Dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities

 
 

 
I enjoyed creating these cards and
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs,
Donna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x